Unistrut® Solves Common Problem for Contractors Mounting Strut to a Sloped Ceiling
Acting on 'Voice of Customer' Feedback; Unistrut® has developed a solution for mounting a strut system to a sloped ceiling. The Hinged Beam clamp is designed to pivot up to 18° so the strut installation can remain level even when the ceiling is not. In the past, contractors have used various methods such as bending or modifying products which are not recommended attachment methods. The Hinged Beam Clamp provides a safe and easy solution for mounting strut to a sloped ceiling. Additional reasons to choose the P2788 Hinged Beam Clamp,
- Eliminates the need to modify products to accommodate sloped ceilings
- Beam Flange thickness up to 7/8” – Additional benefit never offered before!
- Beam Flange width ranging from 4” - 12”
- Compatible with any 1-5/8” Strut profile
- Serrated inside face to prevent slippage
- Slopes up to 18°
Download the sell sheet to share with your customers or keep for yourself.
The Unistrut® team is constantly looking for ways to better serve you. If you have any issues or ideas on how we could solve common problems in the field, let us know. We're listening! Email email@example.com and we can work together to provide a suitable solution for you.