P3165 & P3170 - Concrete Insert for Prestressed Concrete (1-5/8" Series)
- Designed for use in prestressed concrete.
- Anchors 8" (203.2 mm) on center; first anchor 4" (101.6 mm) from end.
- Includes closure and end caps unless otherwise requested.
- Design loads, where shown, are based on 3,000 PSI concrete, unless noted.
- Safety factor = 3.0.
- "WC" Suffix - With Closure Strip, End Caps & Back Plates
- "X" Suffix - No Closure Strip, no End Caps, with Back Plates
Materials & Finishes
Materials & Finishes - Standard:
- Pregalvanized (PG): Conforms to ASTM A653 SS GR 33, G90.
- Unistrut Defender (DF): Conforms to ASTM A1046 SS GR 33
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, Finish conforms to ASTM A123
- Perma-Green (GR): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, E-Coat finish
- Perma-Gold (ZD): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, Finish conforms to ASTM B633, Type II SC3
- Plain (PL): Conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33
- Stainless Steel, Type 304 (SS): ASTM A240, Type 304 *
- Stainless Steel, Type 316 (ST): ASTM A240, Type 316 *
- Aluminum (EA): ASTM B221, Type 6063-T6 (Extruded) *
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.