A4006 thru A4008 - Channel Nut W/Spring (1-1/4" Series)
|Part No.||Nom. Pipe Size||Finish||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
- Threads meet the Unified Screw Thread standard, ANSI B1.1, coarse series (UNC) class 2.
- Channel Nuts are also available in many standard metric sizes. Contact us for ordering information.
Design Bolt Torque:
- 1/4" Bolt Size: 6 - 7 ft-lbs (8-9 N-m)
- 5/16" Bolt Size: 11 - 15 ft-lbs (15-20 N-m)
- 3/8" Bolt Size: 19 - 25 ft-lbs (26-34 N-m)
Materials & Finishes
- Unistrut Channel Nuts are manufactured from mild steel cold rolled coil, and after stamping and machining operations are completed, they are case hardened, assuring positive biting action into the inturned edge of the Unistrut Channel.
- 1/4" & 5/16" Sizes: Conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33
- 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" Sizes: Conforms to ASTM A576 GR 1015 Modified
- 5/8", 3/4" & 7/8"Sizes: Conforms to ASTM A36 or A675 GR 60
- Electrogalvanized (EG): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type III SC3
- Unistrut Defender (DF): Conforms to ASTM A1059
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Conforms to ASTM A153
Materials & Finishes - Special Metals:
- Stainless Steel, Type 316 (SS): ASTM A240, Type 316 *
- Aluminum (AL): Stainless Steel nuts are recommended for Aluminum channel.
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.