Cush-A-Nator (Standard) (Obsolete) - 1/4" thru 2-1/8" (Standard)
This product is obsolete. See below for substitution options.
|Part No.||Nom. Pipe Size||Finish||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
- The Cush-A-Nator cushion is manufactured in the United States and made from a new incredibly durable thermoplastic rubber that resists high heat and provides longer life against vibration fatigue.
- The Cush-A-Nator is made from a proprietary, thermoplastic, vulcanized material that is crosslinked with high performance rubber and thermoplastic elastomers. This results in cushions with the highest operating temperature range in the industry.
- The Cush-A-Nator standard has an operating range of -50°F to 275°F (-45°C to 135°C)
- Includes cushion, clamp and hardware
- Temperature Rating: -50°F to +275°F (-45°C to +135°C)
- Insert width: 1.56"
Materials & Finishes
Material & Finishes:
- Clamp: Electro-galvanized, ZD or stainless steel
- Cushion: Thermoplastic elastomer (UV Resistant)