P1012 thru P1024 - Channel Nuts w/o Spring (1-5/8" Series)
|Part No.||Thread Size||Finish||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
Use With: Any channel except P3300, P4000, P4400, P4520, P4100, P3301, P4001, P4401, P4521
- Design loads apply only to Unistrut brand products. Look for "UNISTRUT" on the part.
- The loads in the above table do not apply to Stainless Steel and Aluminum Channel Nuts. Contact us for design assistance.
- Threads meet the Unified Screw Thread standard, ANSI B1.1, coarse series (UNC) class 2.
- Channel Nuts are also available in many standard metric sizes. Contact us for ordering information.
Design Bolt Torque:
Materials & Finishes
- Unistrut Channel Nuts are manufactured from mild steel cold rolled coil, and after stamping and machining operations are completed, they are case hardened, assuring positive biting action into the inturned edge of the Unistrut Channel.
- 1/4" & 5/16" Sizes: Conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33
- 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" Sizes: Conforms to ASTM A576 GR 1015 Modified
- 5/8", 3/4" & 7/8"Sizes: Conforms to ASTM A36 or A675 GR 60
- Electrogalvanized (EG): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type III SC3
- Unistrut Defender (DF): Conforms to ASTM A1059
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Conforms to ASTM A153
Materials & Finishes - Special Metals:
- Stainless Steel, Type 316 (SS): ASTM A240, Type 316 *
- Aluminum (AL): Stainless Steel nuts are recommended for Aluminum channel.
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.