P1728 - 5 Hole, 90° Fitting
|Part No.||Finish||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
Standard Dimensions (Unless Shown Otherwise on Drawing):
- Hole Diameter: 9/16" (14mm)
- Hole Spacing (From End): 13/16" (21mm)
- Hole Spacing (On-Center): 1 7/8" (48mm)
- Width: 1 5/8" (41mm)
- 1/4" (6.4mm) with steel meeting or exceeding ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, or
- 0.220" (5.6mm) with steel meeting or exceeding ASTM A1011 HSLAS GR 45
- When used for mechanical supports, load capacities of brackets and fittings should be in compliance with the American Standard Code for Pressure Piping.
Materials & Finishes
Materials & Finishes - Standard:
- Base Metal: Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, A1011 HSLAS GR 45, A36, A575, A576, or A635.
- Electrogalvanized (EG): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type III SC1
- Unistrut Defender (DF): Conforms to ASTM A1059
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Conforms to ASTM A123 or A153
- Perma-Green (GR): Conforms to commercial standards for powder coating
- Perma-Gold (ZD): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type II SC3
- Plain (PL): No finish
Materials & Finishes - Special Metals:
- Stainless Steel, Type 304 (SS): Conforms to ASTM A240 or A276, Type 304 *
- Stainless Steel, Type 316 (ST): Conforms to ASTM A240 or A276, Type 316 *
- Aluminum (AL): Conforms to ASTM B209, Type 1100F or 5052-H32 *
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.