P2073A & P2073A SQ - Post Base (1-5/8" Series)
|Part No.||Nom. Pipe Size||Finish||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
Design Loads (Bending Moment)
|Design Loads - P2073A (Bending Moment)|
|Bending Direction||Average Ultimate Load
|Average Ultimate Bending Moment
Allowed Bending Moment
- Design Loads only apply to UNISTRUT brand products. Look for "UNISTRUT" on the part.
- Average Safety Factor = 3.0 based on static testing to the ultimate strength of connection.
- 1/2" Unistrut Channel Nut and Cap Screw torqued to 50 ft-lbs required for installation.
- Design Loads apply only to the P2073A part number.
Standard Dimensions (Unless Shown Otherwise on Drawing):
- Hole Diameter: 9/16" (14mm)
- Hole Spacing (From End): 13/16" (21mm)
- Hole Spacing (On-Center): 1 7/8" (48mm)
- Width: 1 5/8" (41mm)
- 1/4" (6.4mm) with steel meeting or exceeding ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, or
- 0.220" (5.6mm) with steel meeting or exceeding ASTM A1011 HSLAS GR 45
- When used for mechanical supports, load capacities of brackets and fittings should be in compliance with the American Standard Code for Pressure Piping.
Materials & Finishes
Materials & Finishes - Standard:
- Base Metal: Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, A1011 HSLAS GR 45, A36, A575, A576, or A635.
- Electrogalvanized (EG): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type III SC1
- Unistrut Defender (DF): Conforms to ASTM A1059
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Conforms to ASTM A123 or A153
- Perma-Green (GR): Conforms to commercial standards for powder coating
- Perma-Gold (ZD): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type II SC3
- Plain (PL): No finish
Materials & Finishes - Special Metals:
- Stainless Steel, Type 304 (SS): Conforms to ASTM A240 or A276, Type 304 *
- Stainless Steel, Type 316 (ST): Conforms to ASTM A240 or A276, Type 316 *
- Aluminum (AL): Conforms to ASTM B209, Type 1100F or 5052-H32 *
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.