P2539 - Flourescent Fixture Hangers (1-5/8" Series)
|Part No.||A||Finish||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
Electrical Technical Data
- Unistrut fittings, unless noted, are made from hot-rolled, pickled and oiled steel plates, strip, bar or coil, and conform to one or more of the following specifications: ASTM A575, A576, A635, A1011 SS GR 33, A1011 HSLAS GR 45 or A36. The fitting steel also meets or exceeds the physical requirements of ASTM A1011 SS GR 33.
- Cable saddles are fiberglass-reinforced polyester.
- The Unistrut Metal Framing System includes an exclusive combination of channel, fittings and hardware listed under new UL classification 5B. This classification covers strut-type channel raceways and fittings for use in accordance with Article 384 of the National Electrical Code, NFPA 70. Included are metal strut-type channel raceways at least .071 inch (1.81mm) thick and metal or non-metal closure strips at least .040 inch (1.02mm) thick.
- The Unistrut system requires no welding, drilling or other complex fabrication techniques. This means faster, easier solutions for virtually any electrical support problem.
- Unistrut channel offers structural and spanning capabilities not available with conventional surface raceway products and is available in continuous lengths of up to 20 feet. Just as important, it is part of an integrated system that can be used for raceways, trapeze hangers, cable-tray supports, lighting grids, fluorescent-fixture supports and countless other electrical applications.
- All of the electrical components in this section are intended for use with any of the 1-5/8" wide channel.
- They are not intended for use with 1-1/4" or 13/16" framing systems.
- Design load data, where shown, is based on the ultimate strength of the connection with a safety factor of 2.5, unless otherwise noted.
Note: Many Unistrut Metal Framing components, when used with appropriate closures, are UL® listed, and CSA approved.
Materials & Finishes
Materials & Finishes:
- Electrogalvanized (EG): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type III SC1 or SC3