P3253 - Concrete Insert (12 in)
|Part No.||Length (ft)||Finish||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
|Part Number||Insert Length
in or ft (mm)
Max. Allowable Point Load
Min. Spacing of Point Loads
Max. Allowable Uniform Load
| Max. Allowable Uniform Load
|P3253||12" (304.8)||2,000 (8.90)||-
- Design loads are based on 3,000 PSI concrete, unless noted otherwise.
- Safety Factor = 3.0
- Includes closure and end caps unless otherwise requested.
- P3280 end cap used with distance to first anchor is up to 2" (51 mm).
- P3704 end cap is used when end distance to first anchor is over 2" (51 mm).
- Nail or anchor inserts to forms every 16" (406.4 mm) to 24" (609.6 mm).
- Anchors are 8" (203.3 mm) on center.
- Design loads, where shown, are based on 3,000 PSI concrete, unless noted.
- Safety factor = 3.0.
- "NC" Suffix - No Closure Strip, with End Caps & Back Plates
- "WC" Suffix - With Closure Strip, End Caps & Back Plates
- "X" Suffix - No Closure Strip, no End Caps, with Back Plates
Materials & Finishes
Materials & Finishes - Standard:
- Pregalvanized (PG): Conforms to ASTM A653 SS GR 33, G90.
- Unistrut Defender (DF): Conforms to ASTM A1046 SS GR 33
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, Finish conforms to ASTM A123
- Perma-Green (GR): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, E-Coat finish
- Perma-Gold (ZD): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, Finish conforms to ASTM B633, Type II SC3
- Plain (PL): Conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33
- Stainless Steel, Type 304 (SS): ASTM A240, Type 304 *
- Stainless Steel, Type 316 (ST): ASTM A240, Type 316 *
- Aluminum (EA): ASTM B221, Type 6063-T6 (Extruded) *
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.