P3754 - Concrete Inserts (Heavy Duty)
|Part No.||Finish||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
- Closure Strip P3712P and a styrene bead end cap that fits inside the channel to inhibit concrete seepage are included.
- Includes closure and end caps unless otherwise requested.
- All nuts and fittings for the P3200 Series Concrete Insert will fit.
- Design loads, where shown, are based on 3,000 PSI concrete, unless noted.
- Safety factor = 3.0.
- The recommended design load when used for curtain wall anchorage is 5,000 lbs and is based on use in average, good concrete. The design load includes 1/3 increase in load as permitted by AISI Specifications and Uniform Building Code when stresses are produced by wind or earthquake and other loads.
- The recommended design load is based on using two 1/2" Channel Nuts at no less than 3" centerline and the concrete edge must be a minimum of 3".
Materials & Finishes
Materials & Finishes:
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, Finish conforms to ASTM A123 or A153