RSS3 - Sleeper Support
- The Unipier rooftop sleeper is a white rooftop support to reflect the sun's UV rays. It is cost-effective, lightweight and can be cut to the desired length while on the job site.
- The Unipier sleeper support is lightweight, just 3 lbs./3 ft. section, so it is easily transported to the job site.
- The suggested minimum length is 6" to provide adequate stability.
- TEK screws or other self tapping fasteners are used to attach conduit supports, pipe clamps or other clamping fittings.
- The Sleeper Support is not restricted to just pipe clamps. It makes a perfect companion for the Unistrut Roofwalk panels.
- NOTE: Load not to exceed 146 lbs./ft
- Position the grating on the Unipier sleeper support and insert the appropriate size hold down clip (G639, G607, or G620). Use a TEK screw to attach the hold down clip.
- Grating can also be used to construct a platform for heavy equipment or even as a workstand.