SPF200 - Adjustable Seismic Pivot Fitting
|Part No.||Rod Size||Hole Diameter||Finish|
|SPF 200-037||3/8" (10)||7/16" (11)||EG|
|SPF 200-050||1/2" (13)||9/16" (14)||EG|
|SPF 200-062||5/8" (16)||11/16" (18)||EG|
|SPF 200-075||3/4" (19)||13/16" (21)||EG|
- Design load is limited to slip capacity of a channel nut at hole "R".
- Allowable loads have been determined by the manufacturers testing, analysis and technical specifications at 45° from horizontal.
- For retrofit applications, engineer of record must verify.
- Square washer provided with fitting.
- When a hanger rod is thru-bolted (in lieu of channel nut installation), higher transverse loads may be transmitted due to the higher allowed rod shear loads compared to channel nut slip values. This higher load may be used with verification through engineering calculations.
Materials & Finishes
Materials & Finishes:
- Electrogalvanized (EG): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type III SC1 or SC3