UNISTRUT CURVED CHANNEL
Unistrut can provide our channel curved to your specifications. Curved channel is commonly used for Trolley applications, or for mounting to curved roofs, ceilings or walls. Below is a summary of our capabilities and limitations, as well as a form to request a quote.
To review our Trolley products, click here.
- Channel Options: P1000 (others may be available upon request)
- Pierced Channel: Only solid channel, no piercings
- Material and Finish Options: Plain (PL), Pre-Galvanized (PG) & Unistrut Defender (DF)
- Minimum Radius: 3’ (to avoid damage to the channel and for trolley applications)
- Useable Lengths: Up to 17’ arc length per channel
- 20’ channel will result in 17’ of useable curved channel. For lengths greater than 17’, multiple curved sections are required. All curves must be field trimmed to achieve required arc length. Multiple sections must be field or shop welded for arc lengths exceeding 17’.
- Manufacturing Tolerance: ±1/16”
- Each curve has a manufacturing tolerance of ±1/16” in the offset (factory gage setting) from the center of a 4’ chord. For multiple channels with the same required radius, each channel will vary within this tolerance. Therefore, no two sections will have the exact same final radius. The table below summarizes the curvature range for a given radius resulting from the manufacturing tolerance.
Approximate Final Radius
|Requested Radius||Minimum Radius||Maximum Radius|
Please complete the below form so that we can provide a quote. (*Denotes a Required Field)